Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Post Graduate. Again

I am not so happy to justify that I have a big bunch of time in my hands that I even have the time to track back some of my entries as to fill my ample wasted time. And see, what I found here.

*


*


*


As the continuation, or I shall say to complete that entry, here are some verdicts of them.


semester 8

  • Professional Development - Dr. Norshidah Nordin. It was great. The seminar was the last teamwork we had done. And the feelings was nothing like we have ever felt before.
  • Current Issues in Education - Puan Rohaya. the beautiful person who had moved me. And I believe evrybody in her class.
  • Computer Assisted Language - Or CALL. Prof. Madya Izaham Shah Ismail, the coolest lecturer. I enjoyed the class as I am fond of multimedia projects. I am not really a book person. I am a project person, I shall say.

  • Family Counseling - P.M. Hjh. Zaiton Ahmad. The most relaxed counselling class out of 4 years. She said, "sebab kamu dah final year students. So, saya lenient sikit la." yet I failed her second test. Or maybe just atas pagar. Haha!

  • Ethics and Current Issues in Counseling -Puan Syarifah Muzlia. Class paling paling paling relaxed! The only class where we wen ectra hyper active. It was a night class. She was fun and still a fun cute lecturer.

Extra subject - Academic Research: Our mini thesis. Until today, I am still doing it. I mean just a final touch and will submit my harbound copy. Verdict? Stressful.

And now, some of us, or maybe all of us are still adapting to the reality of post graduates life. And I, I don't really enjoy it. Or maybe I am not ready to leave my five years. Am I? Or maybe I want to take a break for a while? Do I? I am not sure.

All I know is, I have packed my five years, gave away my old clothes and shoes and bags and books. I only take 9 pairs of shoes with me. And added one new pair. I watch DVD everyday with Ili, go out for meal, get home, watch TV, sleep, go out and eat until I don't know when. And I am sick of it.




All in all, it is a new phase of life. And we shall all embrace it.



2 comments:

Mc Izzy said...

ko ada 9 kasut? damn.sepanjang aq kat itm aq ada 5 je.haha

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

hahahaha..
itu pun yang aku dah pilih2 tu.
alaa..perempuan kan..kasut bertukar-tukar.

la la la