Monday, May 11, 2009

*smile*

*this is a random post pertaining nothing in particular. Just random*
God,

I feel love. *indah*

Eventhough there are minute things that are continuosly maiming my life every now and then. *but how?*

Thank you, Love.

It's actually a mixed up feeling. Yes, I always have that mixed up feelings that make me feel good and bad at the same time.


I find it funny, somehow with this 'threesum'. Eh, four! Haha!

My lord!



I'm slightly o.k now. It's not great. My life is o.k!

*chuckles* - to my 'unresolved conflict'. Ow My Gawd, you!

btw, I wonder why there's no more the smell of coffee in my area everytime it rains and after midnight? I miss the smell damn muchos!

2 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

randomness and mixed feelings can be fun and at times quite annoying haahahahaha

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

kan?
now its fun. the next minuite its helplessly annoying!! i feel like nuts!