Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jobless

I realised that being helplessly jobless requires us (or it is only me?) much more money than being fully occupied with assignments and whatnot. Ample time needs to be filled with well, so many things that would make us as functional as normal human beings. Normal means not as helpelss and useless like what I feel now. Or to be precise, in my case, I need something that makes me happy. Happy things requires moolah in the first place. I need entertainment to make me happy. Entertainment such as nyummy foods, jalan-jalan, supposedly shopping but that would be out of the list at this moment and so on. Well, actually most of the listed above should be out of the list of necessities. But I can't just only stay at home doing nothing active, watching TV when the TV has limited channels and distracted receptions (gosh, sounds so pathetic), solving my getting so ridiculous Kakuro, wacth DVDs and sleep. If you're in your hometown, living in your parents' house, that would not be a problem. When we, my friends and I are far from the family, who get foods and transportation on our own, that would be slightly a burden as we are yet to be hired. Even to go for interviews, money will become an issue as we need to get to the place via public transports when nobody is available to lend the car or to give us a ride, when we need to look for appropriate outfits other than just baju kurung and also the shoes.

But okay, hopefully this will only be until the end of this month; especially when the thesis is really over. And I am going back to my hometown to take care of my niece and nephew and will come back again with them after the school break. I hope everything will be okay by then. Plus, sailorBoy is coming back. Hooray!

But again, for me, foods can make me happy at this particular time. I want to eat in peace. And oh, mini shopping will be fine too. Not necessarily on pricey stuffs. Anything that we call as 'spending' will be okay. So teruk!

But all in all, I want nyummy foods. That will requires lots of cash. No, I don't do credit cards.

No comments: