Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kakuro

Have you played Sudoku? But I'm not talking about Sudoku here. I'm talking about Kakuro. It is a new game that I found out yesterday at the Big Bookshop in Plaza Alam Central. I bought the book containing 100 Kakuro puzzles for RM8. It is the game with the same concept of Sudoku in which we can not put the same digit in the same row and column. I'd say Sudoku is pretty easier or maybe nothing to be compared to Kakuro as Sudoku requires us just to arrange the digits in order to complete the count to 9 without repetition. Somehow, Kakuro is more difficult. We need to sum up the digits in the specific rows or columns to meet the total required in the circle/box at the end of the row; and at the same time to arrange them so that they won't be redundant, and when is sum up, will be equal to the total on the other side. Quite tricky yet addictive!



the easy level puzzle

the difficult level that I am yet to reach

I also bought a crossword puzzle that is yet to be done. Kakuro is driving me crazy!


By the way, Happy Teachers' Day to all teachers, lecturers, professors and educators in the world!



4 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

elly!
get a life!!!!

hahahahaa

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

Falliq, what is that supposed to mean? Life?
this is part of my life.

la~ la~ la~

;p

Anonymous said...

halo..still remember me???
pizza hut KB

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

Anonymous:
how am i suppose to know you? u didn't leave any identification there