Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Let Me Kill the Mocking Bird!

Gosh. So many ironic things happened to me at one time.

Yesterday, I won a prize at the U8Buttons seminar for answering the question correctly.
Good news.

Yesterday, I got to learn how to use SPSS with Mal and found that it is very helpful to get me to finish my chapter 4 without stress. Thanks to Mal and Sal.
Good news.

Last night, I wanted to install my SPSS in my lappy but it couldn’t be installed. Oooouh, wadefak? I was so enthusiastic and positive about finishing the data last night and to show it to my supervisor this evening at 2.30p.m. No key in process!
What a crabby paby!

My pendrive just got healed from viruses that affect my word documents in which have corrupted all my written assignments including my AE. But no worries as I remembered that I have them in the sent items of my email. So I dug it up yesterday, and yay, I found it and saved the copy into my pendrive. When I wanted to open the document last night, oh so marvelous! That one is not the latest one that I submitted to her. In other word, the soft copy for the latest one is gone~gone~gone.
What a crabby paby!

This is not the end of the world, yes. But it is the end of the semester. Everything is crammed and oh, need to be rushed! Not to mention, that absurd exam time table.

Last night I was really really missing sailorBoy that I texted him saying that I miss him. I always do this when I just can’t stand it; even though I know that the sms is not delivered and it won’t be when the ship is out at nowhere in the wild sea. It makes me feel more relief, tho.

But what a miracle! Last night, when I was about to act out sissy and felt suicidal with all the pressures, my phone gave that beep sound - a message coming in. It’s him! The ship was passing by Brunei and going to anchor outside Bintulu tomorrow. It happened by chance that he suddenly received my message as Celcom is indisputably has quite a wide coverage that he got at least 1 bar of reception there. Now I’m glad I am one of the subscribers. But after about ten minutes, we lost it. I started to burst into tears because I miss him so much and my life suddenly became out of order. I mean my work(s). I don’t usually cry when it comes to work stress. This is the first time for this semester. Sissy! But I’m done being crazy, stoned, bonked, freak, and whatnot. I think it’s just the time to be real about the reality of it. Oh, sissy!

p.s: Itulah mak cakap, jangan seronok sangat, nanti ada yang nangis. Yes Ma, I did. I was so happy and lupa daratan lately. I went singing like there’s no tomorrow. Now I’m crying, Ma.

p.s.s: I don’t want to be like the carrot in the hot boiling water. I don’t want to be the egg either. I want to be the coffee that when is boiled, it gives the nicest aroma that fascinates the whole world.

(TESLian ‘boiling theory’ by Dr. Nor Aziah).


*today, i had a hard time applying my eyeliner - after a few tries, still it became quite smudgy + edgy. i don't know how does it look like now and i don't care. (i know this is not related to any of the above).

No comments: