Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday Gift

The best birthday gift ever...


to have sailorBoy with on the other line for me.

I thought the ship has taken him away to Europe or somewhere else as he is supposed to be in Bintulu on the 8th June (according to my weekly counting).

That's the challenge we have to face in our very own 'sail'. Next is to plan for our dates. Sigh

*macam ni rupenye bercinta*

Btw sayang, since you are here.
(I'm pretty sure your connection is slow)

.

heheheh..alter2 sket..
;p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the top picture sayang...
be strong we'll be together soon....
miss u so much

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

me too~

;D

epifah said...

are those wedding dress? hihi.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

hihi..yep pifah..
saje tengok2..

hehehe...jom?