Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Self Proclaim

Well, I know this is silly and irrelevant. But pardon me for I just love the fantacy fact of it. Ha ha!

According to "which celebrity would play you in a movie of your life?" from FB, mine is ...


Rachel McAdams

You are both sexy and the girl next door. The ultimate male ideal. You blend sensousness with wholesomeness in a way no else can. You're the kind of girl a man want to take home to momma and simply take home....

I love the first sentence most *cough* and I am fond of her. So let me just keep this result here than let it trails in that cyber quiz world of Fb. Woooho!

*the perk of 'gedikness' is on for the moment. Sorry*

2 comments:

Debot said...

adeb mutalib likes this post! yeahh!

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

Adib, saya dapat tau anda hepi skali ini hari..hehe =D