Saturday, June 13, 2009

He He He


Salut! Je te presente Nice, Paris! Can you see me there? In the polka dots bikini? Yes, according to my friend who's studying there, unlike Malaysia, the beach is covered with pebbles. Interesting!
* * * * * * * *
My, oh my. Ada ke aku pergi France? Mesti korang tak habis baca threads dalam facebook tu (esp. Mr. Falliq). As my post here is automatically posted in Fb, anybody who is trapped in this fraud too, please welcome to know the truth. Hu hu!



Falliq, sila rujuk status "rendang ayam for lunch" di profile saya jika anda terkeliru.

Tiba-tiba pulak ada orang percaya. Tapi bagus jugak kalau betul-betul jadi kan? Piji, you're gonna have a beautiful companion there. Wait up, mon amie, wait up. Haha.

* * * *

Btw, I'm in trouble now. I lost my tweezer. Daymn!!! It is something that I can't live without, no kidding. Here is the list of top mini tools/things that I can't live without:

1. Tweezer to pluck pluck! I prefer to pluck certain area than to shave. It is more satisfying, I believe to get a clearer and smoother surface. *details are not compulsory*

2. Body lotion. It is a must for me to apply on lotion on my skin after bath or before going out jollying. I know my skin is not as smooth as babies but at least I put an effort to keep it moist all the time. I even carry a small bottle of Nivea in my handbag eventhough I love my sherbetz yoghurt more (why don't they come in smaller size?). Hu Hu. Plus, to have lotion in your handbag is also good for girls on the go whose hair tend to get dried off or frizzy after a hectic day. You can apply a small dollop of lotion on your hair to cover up the flaws (tips from CLEO).

3. Nail clipper to keep off the claws and germs. I feel uncomfortable having long fingernails. Sometimes I grow them in purpose *cough cough* but more than often I prefer to keep them short, clean and neat. That would be when I am too busy to take care of them or in an emergency where I am heading to a function or maybe something important and find out my nails is like a caveman. That’s the time when my nail clipper comes to the rescue for I always have it in my handbag! To me, to keep my hands clean is very important. I won’t eat with my hands without washing it first or if desperately I can’t do so (no water supply, etc.), I won’t lick my fingers even though my favorite sauce left on it. (Kind of an OCD). I love guys with clean and neat fingernails too. Aww~


4. A packet of tissue paper to wipe wipe. You will see me with a piece of tissue paper on my other hand while I’m eating. I think I am the person who causes the restaurants owners not to put the box of tissue on their table because I’ll use more than other people can imagine just for eating. Sometimes, you will also see my one hand with a crumpled tissue in it. Ask sailorBoy what usually happens when he wants to hold my hand. One more item in my handbag!


5. Cotton buds or cotton swabs to keep my ears clean and for clearer sound system. When I was in high school, staying in a hostel, I would take my ample time not only for bathing but also after bath. I would take my sweetest time digging my ears with cotton buds to absorb all the wetness inside. I wonder how did I manage to live in such restricted schedule of a hostel life with my dawdling style of digging? Now, as busy as I am having too many errands to do, I’d service my ears whenever I feel closer to deaf. But as paranoia I am about my ears, the least frequent would be like once in two days. Clean enough, I suppose.*uhurm*


6. hairclips or headband. I can’t stand hair on my forehead blocking my eyes. That’s why I think I don’t keep fringe. But now, I don’t need those anymore as my hair is as short as a boy. Shorter than his.


7. Blotter. The more effective oil absorber than the tissue paper. Sometimes when my hormones go fluctuated, the oil is just so annoying and uurghh! frustrating as it will affect my pimples production, Inc.


8. Pen and small note pad. Well, this is to jot down important things in urgent and also can give a good hand to other people around me who in need of a pen and a paper. Or like my aunties said, it is common for teachers o have at least a pen in their hand bag. I am yet to be the one but it seemed my habit is a good practice for my future profession. Heee~

Okay, people. I'm not in France. Still in Malaysia, unluckily. Hehs!

1 comment:

epifah said...

god, i love tweezers tooooo.plucking that certain area IS satisfying. haha!