Thursday, June 18, 2009

She's Back!

Hello. Ermm..
I think I’ve ran out of drugs. I realized that I was so high~ and behaved so strangely for the past few days. However, now, at this very moment, I think I’m loosing my “YES Man!” syndrome. Gosh, my life is so infected by this movie. But it is a good movie, I shall say.


When I am in that happy syndrome, I tend to do things in a whim. Yes, I don’t think twice or thrice. It is like I am lost in my own world. I'd laugh easily to small occurances as I am in a super duper happy mood. I’d say hello to random people which in the contradiction of that I am a shy person. I mean, not that shy. Down to earth, maybe. Hehs. (okay, this may be due to some leftovers). Ignore.


Hence, in this case, thank you for enjoying my vain posts that sometimes are over-rated and self-engrossed (I even hate it when i read it. Ha ha). Even though you never enjoyed it, hey ho!


*This sinus is giving me hoarse voice and oh, running nose! Come, come, who wants to help me wiping it?*

Now I'm back to normal even though it is fun to be a YES Man. I'm glad.

4 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

ho yeah i love it when we do things impulsively... tapi as we grow older we tend to think alot before we do things... which i believe is sux...

true?

btw i do not want to help u wipe ur snot LOL

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

sangat betoll!!
too much restriction is sux. i prefer to just do it regardless of wht others may think. lenjan saja!!

tapi kita dah dewasa..sobs! tapi kalau nak buat pun, boleh saja. =p

mInImOy said...

buat je~

who says that you can only do anything restricted by age?

im still wearing socks like a small kid whenever im at home. i still love ice-cream and makan chocolate sampai comot.

what matters is..janji akal tu mature. btul x?

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

hahah! i second that, moy!
we can do anything we like and behave differently according to place and time. time serious, be serious, if time to jolly, buat la apa saje yang penting kita enjoyyy!! (ikut gaya puteri)