Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I wonder...(this is not a review)

What if I were a boy? I mean a male. I happened to watch Lalola the telecomedy that replacing never-ending Marina on TV3 this evening. Well, having too much time in my hands, discovering new shows and series is part of the activities. I’m not an ardent follower of this telenovela but I know the gist of the story enough. And the soundtrack of the story is somehow catchy and funny.

Man, I want that shoe with red base!! Saw it in Wickerpark too*


The story is about a man who was cursed by a witch summoned by one of the admirer who seemed to be heartbroken of the guy who is so called a womanizer. The witch transformed the guy into a woman so that he could feel whatever other women feel when they are taken for granted, in general. Yada yada yada I think that's how it sounds. Go google or wikipid yourself if you wish to know the details :)

Okay, in this story, Lola(the transformed man into woman) had difficult times adapting to high heels, menstruation, shaving or waxing and all other women’s stuffs. Interesting! Magically, the witch turned Lalo(the real man) into a stunning beautiful woman (Lola). Should I were transformed into a man, how would I look like? Would the male version of me looks as good as I am Lola or somthing like her? Yeah, my eagerness of silly curiosity absolutely kills the cat! Is there any software that can generate our face into something else when is combined? Anyone? How I wish I could find one!

But basically I think, some features of mine looks like men's features. Wait a minute. I mean some features are stronger than any other women’s. I am in no intention to scare the blokes around me. But I think my jaw line is quite strong for a woman. Or maybe average woman. It is sharp and errm..strong like some men have. My friend said my jaw line looks even stronger than my little brother’s. Hehs. But I’m not quite sure if I have entirely an athletic figure or a mixture of the hour glass figure. But well, my height is enough for an average height of a man, I suppose. And maybe with slight compression here and there. Ha ha!

All in all, I think to take care of oneself for a man is not as tedious as a woman who needs to take care of the long hair, colouring the face with make up here and there, fake eyelashes and whatnots, on which area to emphasize to look stunning, to get balance in heels, to find the right size for the upper undergarments, and oh, menstruation. Another thing is the outfit. We have like hundreds to thousands designs for just a specific part of clothing, you name it; designed by the designers with various tones of colors for women but the same old style of clothes well, with maybe slightly different placements for the zips and buttons for men just to make it fresher and for a new look. Or maybe the cutting can be slightly different but still with the same style. Got my idea, don't you? Just look at any awards on tv where basically men will appear in black or white or any different colors of tuxedos, i repeat, tuxedos and women with fancy schmansy dresses and some are not even called dress. Ahs, lets learn serious fashion some other time.

Aha. But one thing I am curious to death and will never understand. How does it feel to be kicked in the balls?? It looks like half to death. Does it really?

4 comments:

Mc Izzy said...

ah..panjangnye..mau 3 hari baru abes baca.haha

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

mane de. pandangan ilusi teknik penataan sahaja..wahaha~

LeSScAkAp said...

izat: hasilnya bila tak de mende nak buat... mula la review drama kat tv hahahaha

owh... being kicked in the balls? it's sengal la... but not as bad as giving birth mwahaahahahaha

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

really?? ooh..ngeri..
btw, ko penah beranak ke falliq? siap bley compare2 lagi..miahahaha~

*diam*