Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just In Case, You Need to Know

that:


I’d come to you with zero cynical thought, with zero hidden intention, with zero nasty remarks; on the first place.


I’d trust you like I have no doubt in my dictionary.

I’d do anything I could like I’m afraid I can’t do anything for you at some other time.

I wouldn’t have vulgar thoughts for you like I understand that everybody has flaws and because I respect you.


Somehow, trust would be such trivial for you when you’d keep on questioning my actions when you see it is wrong to you.


You’d say I turn on your back when your request is unfulfilled.


And you’d tell yourself how wicked I am about it like you have never knew me before.


That is how the trust would decay, skeptical thoughts would come into the picture and different annotations would be glued. Fortunately, respect will be kept still.


Severe Devastation and Deprivation.


You’d create it yourself if you decide to behave that way.


I’d come with clean hands. Don’t you try to smear it cause I am in no intention wanting to do it myself. It is just not my favor.I even hate it.

2 comments:

epifah said...

saya sedikit lost but hang on!

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

saya juga lost ketika menulis ini. and saya tgh hang on!

:)