Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kenduri Jom!

I have a wedding to attend tomorrow (err..I mean, today, 6th June). Sadly, I don't have enough shoes to choose for tomorrow! The box that I have with me now has no fits shoes to wear! The other box is still in Shah Alam. Demmit!


And I still haven't pick my baju kurung. I think I need to get a new one. My baju kurungs collection is getting boring.

It is my old friend's wedding. She is Ainun Farah bt. Jaafar. Thus, it is important. To make an entrance amongst the old friends after 8 years! Ha ha! No more childish looks. We are all grown up, tomorrow. Next next weddings are so expected from now. Mine? Not in the calendar yet. I'm not ready to settle down. Yet.

I've buffed my nails, anyway. And I miss that My One Shop. I can have ten buffers cause it is only 1.90RM each! Oh, I miss you so~

2 comments:

Mocha Ghost said...

aik? tak jumpa pun kat rumah ainun

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

oh, Affan Siru rupenye!!!!

hahaha..ari tu p lambat..
kul 5 lebih baru p..wuwuwuwu~

tak sempat nk gather2 kan?