Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Why?

For you, my man.

If you happen to read this, do know that I'm so sorry for what we're having now. Every relationship has its ups and downs and maybe this is our lowest point. But it can't be this long, the silence. One night would be sufficent for us; usually. Been waiting for your call or SMS every night before resting my eyes with hopes that your call will wake me up later. This is akward, really.

I know you are there. You are reachable yet I am in no access to reach you.

I miss YOU.

P.S: You can call me anytime you're ready. I've had enough of this silence. Done mine. :(

P.S.S: Friends, could you please text him telling him this? Or maybe just tell him that someone is missing him so badly.


4 comments:

Debot said...

elly, i know how hard that feels. tabah ye. he'll call eventually.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

hopefully he will. thanx dib.

;(

mInImOy said...

uUuu~

Naper ni.. it feels weird to know that you're feeling down.

Do a bit of cheerin' up, k? I'm trying hard to cheer myself up too.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

moy: uuhhuu..hehe. i'm ok now. he called last night. semua suda setel..wut an experience lah tis time!! ahaha =P