Wednesday, November 12, 2008

first phase : done

i've got my Typhoid Vaccine. and it hurts! during the injection you won't feel anything but after a few hours you'll feel your arm aching. huhu~ that's what I'm feeling now. i can't raise my hand over my shoulder. to take the vaccine, we must make sure our finger nails are really short. like me, i had to cut my fingernails in the room using the clinic's nail clipper. what? i just cut my fingernails yesterday before i went for the interview la : |

after the injection, my brother and i went to KB Mall to get my uniform. i ended up with a pair of white shirt, 3 black socks, and a pair of black pants. total:rm80. i still have enough munny for my black blouse. but i've came to my rasional consideration, prioritize your priority.
(actually i was quite disappoited when i couldn't see the blouse on a first round. i thought it is not there anymore.that made my eagerness went low. after a while, i realised it is still there, and i just don't want it anymore. YET.)

No comments: