Tuesday, November 11, 2008

hari ini yang berbeza...

it is only half a day and i'm already tired! i did so many things through out this half day
(usually i don't do anything serious. almost everyday. this is unusual, so i get tired. heheh!)


this morning, we checked out from the resort at around 8.30 a.m. we headed off for breakfast at Oriental Kopitiam (this is the other branch. the other kopitiam that i showed you in the older post is the new one. ini tokellameppunye~ otai). it is in Taman Sri Cemerlang, near Wakaf Mek Zainab. i also don't know how to describe it because i myself am not familiar with roads in Kota Bharu.hehehe..we had nasi lemak with coffee for me and hot tea for my sister. it costs us rm 9.50. dulu lagi murah maaa~..


the kopitiam. slightly smaller than the new one



my nasi lemak and hot coffee


there are family...



...business men..



...couple..i'm not sure if they are...


...and these two joblesses and pennylesses...

ooopss! i am no longer jobless! hehehe..


i am now a new crew of Pizza Hut~ alhamdulillah...i couldn't stop thanking Him. the office called me at around 12pm, asking me to go for interview at 2pm! huhuhu..and i got the job, starting next monday at 12p.m! yeay!!

the funny thing about my interview was, this one question that made me hold my laugh until the interview ended ( i think ade la 5 minutes kot)

manager: awak boleh keje malam?
me: boleh.
manager:ada pengangkuttang?
me: ha? (leaning forward)
manager: pengangkuttang.
me: ooooooo. ada! ada!
manager: awok bawok motor ke?
me: eh taaakk. mak saya ada, adik saya ada, kakak saya ada. diorang boleh anta.

haiseh!! pekatnye terengganu tuan manager tu! pengangkuttang is pengangkutan le..i realised that my face showed him a long grin and smile due to holding myself from laughing! aiiyyoo!

and by the way, i have a driving license. the real one (just renewed it today jugak pun. huhu~). it's just that my mom or anyone in the house don't let me drive because they say i am careless. or my sister always says, "tak harap" bukan tak boleh diharap ok. "tak harap" in Kelantan means like "tak percaya" la..
(my friends still remember that i drove at 40km/h)
shytee!!

so, on Monday, i am going to start my work at 12p.m together with my brother (the manager didn't interviewed him. it was like i represented him la kot. in fact, my brother just submit the form on the spot!) takpe lah..rezeki kan..hehehe..
the best part is, the manager thought my little brother is my BIG brother and kept on blurting it out! la~ la ~ :)

p.s: i am a step ahead for Alice! :))



2 comments:

Cikgu Ije said...

wah. bestnya dapat keje time2 cuti gni.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

a'a..best la best..keje blom start lagi nih! mesti penat..pheeww~