Monday, November 3, 2008

kos lepas

i went for a lil shopping with my sister yesterday. i love three items but i managed to get only one. well, thre must be a kos lepas kan..huhu. so i just bought a red tunic, letting go the sweet black blouse. hah! because i need more colours in my wardrobe. but i love the black one too! haihs. nevermind. this is the first time i'm spending munny that i earned myself. and i still got papers to finish, so i'll get paid for this one and sweet black blouse, here i come!! after shopping, my sister and i jalan-jalan around the mall and we shared a glass of Berries!


my kos lepas. it's plain but it's sweet =)


my 4th sister





and i wonder why they design the spoon with a hole. it doesn't work as a straw even.

p/s: dear mr. boyfriend, me so sorry for acting silly and irrational last night. you know that i love you nevertheless. =) and you love me too kan? kan? =p

2 comments:

Debot said...

elly. the reason why the "sudu" has a hole at its end so that it wud be easier for them to "flurry" the mcflurry. u see the machine? nt la aku blk shah alam aku tnjok kt hang!

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

ooooo ek??? hahaha..nanti tunjuk k..ko pnah keje kat mcd ke??