Monday, February 23, 2009

the Ease of Burden

Gah. I'm done with one of the article reviews. Err..not actually did it. I recycled my semester 5's assignments and did some editting and additions here and there. wallaa~ alas, I can tell myself not to stressed up too much. It slightly eases the burden, really. Brilliant ideas always come to save us! Is this cheating? No, I don't think so. It is using the same topic for different purpose, different wordings, and different point of view. God bless me, please!
I just got back from seeing my AE supervisor and it was positive! *clap,clap*. But still I need to polish it here and there, do the editting and what not. Nevertheless, everything went smooth, and I shall start on doing the next stage. She's pushing me too much; which is good because I am way too slow as compared to her other supervisee. Te heee..yes, Ma'am!
Okay, okay. Off to top up my lit review ASAP (I have goldfish memory) and oh, maybe continue with my other long article review.
Chiao~

1 comment:

Mc Izzy said...

tahniah. dah siap. aq je xsiap2.haha