Friday, February 13, 2009

relief

me lord...those crabby pabby feelings i've been going through was actually the PMS symptoms, i pressume. ngeh ngeh. :P

by the way, thank god that i managed to reka-reka questionnaires for my research proposal. am going to hand it in to my supervisor at 3 after this. it has been like a friggin year efforts, i think. i mean the proposal. been working on it since my practicum last semester and still doing it (i think July last year). *vomit*! met the supervisor once, and went home to tweet it here and there. and finally for my second appointment sat lagi. it is delayed due to my laziness and err..maybe, reluctance. keep it short, i'm done with the whole proposal, technically. alhamdulillah. executing the proposal is my project, next. daymn!.

and, i have a good feeling about our seminar that will be on 2nd march, 2009.

ehemm..hemm!

attention to readers who's staying/studying in the main camp UiTM, feel free to attend the seminar on ESQ at Dewan Kuliah, Bangunan Sains & Technology, UiTM. the topic is "Empowering the Mind", at 8.00a.m.

and, we have a special guest on that day!!! *yet to be revealed* ;p

No comments: