Monday, February 9, 2009

public holiday tapi tak holidaying

hallo people!!!

it is public holiday today!
yeah, it should have been better if i could go out, lepaking with my friends, jalan-jalan, or beriadah, berdating which is so unlikely to happen or anything lah today. it is public holiday, people!

but what can i do? i need to study for my test tomorrow. it is a family counseling test. i need to stuck myself with the textbook. especially for this lecturer's subject. i've never excelled in her paper! gosh! i just can believe it. what is it so hard about her paper that everybody else can excel but not me eh???
hahahaha! when comes to think about it, it is kinda funny tho.

last night i slept damn early. around 10 or so. i got home from my sister no. 2's house by my cousin. i had been so sleepy since maghrib. or maybe since last two nights. there i was, on my bed at 10 or so, sleeping until this morning at 7.30. i did the laundry, sitting at my desk, staring at the textbook, i repeat, starring. i just flipped through to see the subtopics from chapter 1 to 3 that will be covered in the test tomorrow. stare and flip through..is that all i can do?? yes, people. i am always like that. sometimes the aura for study just don't come. i need to wait for a ghost named "determination" and "diligent" to posses me. then i'd be okay for that specific time. it comes and goes tho. why can't it just stay in me? so that i can excel! YEAY!

and now, i am still online, waiting for that ghost to come. by right, it should have came after i'm done with all these online thingy. it always work on me. i mean, most of the time when the GMT is good.

by the way, i LOVE breakfast-dating!!! out of all spending time together time (?), breakfast is the toppest in the top list of my dating activities. oh, i love having breakfast with my partner. i miss my sailorBoy...

No comments: