Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a bless!

Hurmm...alhamdulillah, thanks to God as my life has turned out to be good lately. I mean I've never felt this lucky in my life. I've never won any lucky draws, I've never got choosen for any auditions because I've never did any pun. Yes, due to my UNluckiness.

1. Just now. About 30 minutes back, I received a call from Nando's. I was entitled to win a free 1/4 chicken with that rice side order. So, that Nando's person asked me if I would like to add any more orders and they will deliver it to me. Whoa! I was so shocked and told that lady, I think more than three times that I didn't order anything from Nando's. Okay, she must be cursing me as I still didn't get it that I WAS ENTITLED for their promotion which is only for today and tomorrow. Oh, I am lucky.

2. And, last few months, I received a call telling me that I was shortlisted to win RM 300 for the Shell+Bonuslink competition. Oh, was I dreaming? Were you kidding me? Never in my life that I would think about winning things like this. Actually I've lost hope as I didn't get any cheque as they said that will be mailed to me. But last week, my mom called me that the cheque is there, in my hometown and she mailed it straigh away to me. And I did the rest. =)

3. I was chosen to be the MC for the seminar that will be held on next monday. I mean, my groupmates agreed to choose me. And I, taking the principle of "YES Man", would like to give it a shot. This is my first time being an MC for a big event like this and you beter wish me all the lucks in the world. It is kinda a challenge to me. =)

4. Oh, this one is not really a lucky one for me. But for the sake of being lucky, I think it is lucky that I was chosen for a "Panggilan Hangit" this morning. Someone called me saying that she found my file in front of the Balai Bomba at Section 15. All my details are in that file, that is how she got to call me and wanted to give my file back. Despite of the fact that I have never had any purple file in my life, I was so panick and well, yes, it is my file lah. That lady said maybe the file has 'tercicir'. Instead of me, going there to get my file, she said she knows where I stay and wishes to come to my place and give it back to me. Or, I could see Cikgu Husna from SMK BUkit Kuda. dang! That's the name! I've being punked by her! And by the way, this is not the Hot FM panggilan hangit. But she punked me by herself using another phone line!!!! Lucky me?? Yes, lucky. Being pranked is lucky for me as I am a cool people! Please get me in Bang Bang Boom or whatever pranking stuffs!

Nevertheless, being lucky for me is also a reminder for me of not to be so happy. When we were kids, when we were playing with so much fun, pushing and punching each other softly and giggles and what not, not long after that, one of us would cry or get hurt and quarrel. My mom always said back then, "ha...ni main-main macam ni ada yang nangis nanti kang.". Yes, memang ada yang cengeng pun sorang. This history is like an allegory that I hold on to. Or maybe not to some people. That there is something waiting for us in the middle of the happiness. It could be anything. It still happens to me now, somehow. Nonetheless, I take it as a pre-test from Him. Jadi, jangan hepi- hepi sangat. Ingat Allah. Berpada-pada.

=)

4 comments:

epifah said...

weee kita dua2 ni MC lah nampaknya.hihi.

Mc Izzy said...

1) YES man!

2)Purple file sgt x fashionable

3) Aq suka baca entri ko.

4) hehe...

liisa said...

make sure u berpantun dengan lenggang lenggok wanita melayu terakhir. wish us all the best this monday!!!!! eeee. anxious!!

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

Epi: weeeee.... yeaaay!!! aku bedebor!!! st gi tesasul

Izzat: thank u Izzy =)

Lisa : mik akan cuba yang terbaik, kita semua bukanlah pengalah!!!
btw, text MC kene tukar in English...wuwuwu