Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Focus. None

sheesh!!!!

I lost my miracle last night! (err..like I have one). I was totally lost and clueless! Please God, forgive me for being such an idiot last night! I didn't know how to do the article review. Hallo~. Just summarize it and yet I still couldn't do it. Thanks to Eapa and Ili for their help. I mean moral support and understanding. And tunjuk ajar. Wuwuwuwu~ I was totally lost. It has been 4 years doing all these and last night was the worst night ever! Now, I've done the summary and pros and cons part. Only implications and recommendation left. Let it be there first. leave it for a while. I just can't focus for the moment. I've lost the mojo, I suppose!

and by the way, we have this CAiREX tomorrow. It is a career expo for undergraduates like us. We are in final semester yo! yeah, yeah..no more classes, no more assignments. except for those who want to furhter their MA right away. As for me, I'm planning to look for working experience first, which I am not sure what it will be *coughing*. Teaching, maybe. or, something else which is something else yet to be figured out. Hurmm...Just go with the flow as they say.

And yes, I have this announcement here especially for UiTM students in the main campus. We are part 8 students from 17 branch would like to invite you guys to this seminar, organized by our teamEMPOWERING THE MIND
Talk 1: the Power of Self reflection
talk 2: Unlocking the Mind and Heart

Date: Monday, March 02, 2009
Time: 08:00 a.m
Ticket Price: RM 0.00
Entertainment Duty Priceless
Venue: Dewan Kuliah B, Fakulti Kejuruteraan Mekanikal

*FREE FOOD for the first 200 to register!!
*Lucky Draw
*Perforamance by YUNA!!!


Contact :
Hasnaa +6012 671 4077
Syameer +6012 254 9120

I wish I could scan the ticket itself! It is rawks!

And oh, it was unethical for me that I forgot to give the credits to Marlisa, Sal and Kak Hana for the lovely logo and tickets. And the poster too! heheheh *wink*

2 comments:

liisa said...

poster x nkah ka?
haha..

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

nak nak!!! mok promote hasil nukilan ktk org ctok!