Friday, February 27, 2009

Fear

Hurmm..I went to the school that I had my practicum today regarding my AE.

Everything went well, even though I got to see the person that related to my AE at the very very last minute. I mean it was lucky of me to get to see her when I was losing hope and heading home (I didn't call the school first before I went there -my bad). But it was really a by-chance-event that she entered the office when I was walking away in vain. Puan Hashimah has been so busy this week that today, she went for a meeting somewhere outside the school with the Pengetua. That was why I couldn't see her at first. Lucky...i guess.

And, seeing all my stduents again is like the happiest moment for this week! Having myself in the school itself gives me the bliss! I don't know why. Looking at the stacks of exercise books on teachers' tables gave me a horror image of marking the books like I used to do last few months!

Still, I doubt my choice of becoming a teacher. It is such a big responsible. It is a seriously huge obligation to educate the future generation. Am I in that position?

No comments: