Sunday, February 22, 2009

P.S : guess what


I didn’t sleep last night. Literally. I watched P.S: I Love You for how many times, I couldn’t count. (Missing sailorBoy so bad gives me the urge to watch this lovey dovey story). Surprisingly, it brings me into tears through out the lines, every single time I watched it even at the hundred and first, and put a grin on my face back at the end. I really really love this movie!

It is not the latest movie - published in 2007 if I'm not mistaken. sailorBoy told me about it. I first read the book and one day when he called me, I asked him what he was doing. He was watching P.S: I Love You. That rang a bell to me. I asked him who starring the movie, Hillary Swank and Gerard Butler. Oooow! Gerard Butler! He’s one of my favorite hunkmen since I watch 300. I love his accent. Thank you love, for I didn’t miss this beautiful movie. And I think this is one of our things =)

It is such a beautiful story. For the first 30 minutes, I would wet the blanket, t-shirt or anything that could wipe my tears, sobbing like a kid lost a mother in a mall. I know I might sound sissy. It is so poignant. So lovely. It is full of love. It is about loving someone oh so tenderly. Is there still a man who loves a woman that way in this universe? It is like a sacred love. It is beautiful. It is so beautiful of how Jerry arranged and worked out everything. (for those who have never watched it, I have no intention to tell you the rest. You got to watch it to feel it). Ireland is so beautiful and Irish men are so _____!. And Epifah, you got to watch it! It is like a surviving kit when you miss your Hunny but he’s not around (later), but in a different way. It’ll somehow motivate us not to be so driven by our forlorn feeling of missing someone so bad.

But I’d love to be someone’s Holly.
But I think I’ve got my Jerry, tho.
Now I know where he learnt all the stuffs.
Or maybe some of them *wink* .

Holly worships shoes second after Jerry, and so do I. she managed to design her own lines and open a store. It gives a spurt of idea to me on taking a class on designing shoes. As I am fickle, I doubt that teaching is not necessarily my option now, for god sake!

And sayang, now I got it when you said you love the last part thing. Its not the last last kan? its the last one kan?Not Daniel. I just got it last night. Yes, I noticed it just they way you told me. I should have noticed it when I watched the movie at hundredth time, I know.

p.s: I love you.
And I love the song by Nellie Mckay. And by the Pouges =)

And oh, I didn't know that the poladroid can go out of cartridge!

See, how persistent I could be when it comes to not doing the assignments. I'm pretty sure this is because of the GMT! I was almost getting it right. Unfortunately, it was just a false alarm, I suppose. Crap!

No comments: