Tuesday, February 17, 2009

oxygen

thank god it is raining outside. at least, I could breathe in some fresh air. oh no. the rain is also polluted nowadays. needless to mention, the air. I'm not sure if we're having fog here in Shah Alam. every time I inhale, i feel like entering smokes into my lungs. shit man! even last night, in my room, I couldn't sleep. it was so heaty and seriously, I felt like inhaling more than just the oxygen. it was polluted oxygen for heaven sake!I could barely breathe. I hope the rain would ventilate the atmosphere at least for today. now, i'm having a mild soar throat that is so irritating. and I feel sick. and the weather is so hot that I can barely open my eyes widely. no, I am not whining about God's creation. I am just telling.

it is not surprising that I once worried about my children (in the future). my worst fear was letting my children breathe in the polluted air. as an adult, it is suffering enough. what about a child??? people say I was crazy having that thought. no, we have to think about it. it is germane. as the time goes by, the air pollution might get worse. I think I am half-environmentalist. hehs.

p.s: sayang, your ship transports methane. it can cause global warming.
si mal! :P

No comments: