Monday, March 16, 2009

Current Random Facts

1. I am sickly irritated by my skin (face) now for that the irritating pimples are getting on their actions. I have no idea how, but I think it is just the responsive effect of changing the skin product. I hope it won't take 3 months or ah, a year! to get back to normal. T_T (banyakkan berSABAR)

2. I realized that I am easily fascinated by guys who play instruments. Be it guitar, drum, or anything lah. Guitar. Let's do it unplugged boy!

3. I fell in love again last night with Mr. Fantastic a.k.a sailorBoy (change his name due to the sudden growth of grey hairs on both sides).

4. I realized. Just realized that lately I am chronically addicted to go online. I wonder why.

5. Oh, maybe because the ample time I had this weekend and hopefully this week! haha!

6. The shape of my face is no longer as round as 5osen, as Mr. Fantastic said. He said mine is just like 10sen last night. How did I lose weight and shape in a week? I eat a lot!

7. I still have problem getting myself to sleep. *sigh*

8. Aha! I just realized that I still have it in my call log! I didn't lose it. Really don't. I hope so!

9. Whooah~ I'm dying for a real hard kareoke time!!! It has been like half a year?

10. My wisdom tooth grows again!! Yikes!! Sakit mak!

11. How are you? We're friends? =)

No comments: