Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a blazz!!

PD barbeque or U8A's Gala Dinner last night was the unforgettable moment for me. For weeks I’ve been craving for a karaoke time, I got to perform on a live band in lieu! It was great! 3 songs, I tell you. Not so many people volunteered so I took the chance lah. To hell with my maybe not so pleasant singing voice, I am no Siti Nurhaliza nor Rosa. I'm just a karaoke girl who knows how to rock it! *LOL*

Not enough with the live band performance, after the barbeque we headed to Sunway Pyramid to sing again. Ben reserved a room for 12.30 a.m and we had a blast 3 hours of 'self absorb singing moment' even though some of us got sleepy at the few last songs. And we were all out!

Special thanks to ...
Marlisa Othman...


Vincent Ungko or Ben, or he got a new name last night, Anuar Ben/Ben Zain. He sings real good!


Mohd Izzat who came out with the idea of karaoke-ing.



I don't know who is this...but she had a real blast last night, she said.

and Nur Aziela Aidit, no billboard pose.
This is the first time in my life that I think I really let it out, enjoy and be happy with it. No, I think it has been several times. Lately I am more of a ‘YES man’ ever. Being a ‘YES man’ might lead to you to bad consequences. But what about all the good feelings it may bring? We never knew what’s going to happen next. Besides weighing, we might as well ‘lenjan’ saja. Sometimes we need to seek for the happiness ourselves. We deserve it like anyone else does. Don’t spend too much time thinking on what people might say about you. . Their business is none of your business. It’s about how you want it to be But practically, don’t go too far from the norms. Hm. Suddenly I think this is difficult.

As for me, I think I just know how to have fun. I think I do! ;)



Thanks to the technology. This way, sailorBoy got to watch me singing, exclusively for the first time ever. Wait till the end as I did better there. Haha.

I know, boy, you're good at it. Let's have a karaoke competition and please let me win. (this is the one of the things we're yet to don together).

(he won 2nd prize of karaoke competition at his work place, twice - 2 years of knowing him. Back then, I don't know).


Girls just wanna have fun! ;)


p.s: the mystery of the song that I love but don't know the title or the singer has been revealed by Mal, last night.

it is d'masiv - Cinta Ini Membunuhku. Hehehehe...




5 comments:

Debot said...

gempak ar elly! fihwitt!!!

liisa said...

*** wont read ur blog nak elly?
haish. mun x kantoi kita.
;p

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

adib: hahahaha!! sekali sekala buang tebiat.

mal: sik, sik. nya sik tauk..Earth Hour pun nya sik tauk. mlm tadik nya nanya pahal perlu padam lampu? hahaha ;p

Mc Izzy said...

haha.geng "JAHAT" g karaoke. kami mmg jahat mlm tu. =)

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

iye, kami memang jahat. tapi sape entah yang kuarkan idea PALING jahat? hahahah! ;p