Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He's back!

Hey ho!

I am expecting sailorBoy today. But no, he texted me yesterday! *lompat girang*. He was in Kawasaki and just sailed off to Bintulu this morning. I'm meeting him on next Bintulu.

He got me Valentine's gift(s) - nak pujukla tu, dah buat salah; (yes, i was suddenly confused about the month that we are in, yesterday). It's already March, boy. But as desensitized I am with the situation, March Valentine's will do. Thank you, sayang. That's how we are going to celebrate things for next 5 years, I suppose (kalau jodoh panjang. ameen~). Later-celebration it is. Last Year, he celebrated my birthday of June, 10th on 1st July (if I'm not mistaken). Okaylah sayang. The thought that matters kan. Even though you tend to forget date(s).

"...but suffice to say i love you oh so much." he said.

* have no idea why was he hiding under that pillow

No comments: