Sunday, March 15, 2009

Test Your Personality

Semalam kami ada seminar by Group U8D. Congrats guys! You did it well. And it was sempoi~

The seminar is about positive thinking, smile, how to be positive, how to change the negative thinking to the positive etc. etc. And oh, the 'brain gym' too, that was interesting.

According to the speaker, Dr. Abd. Halim Mohd Hussin (yeah, we share our father's name), there are 3 types of negative thinker.


Worrisome Thinker - Distressing over a situation
for a long period of time. An obsessive and incessant thought that is intrusive
and persistent.


Catastrophic Thinker - Looking at a situation and
immediately taken it out of proportion and anticipating an extreme misfortune or
utter disaster.


Self-Critical Thinker - Whatever you do, you tell
yourself it is not good enough, or you should have done it differently, or could
have done it better. You judge yourself in a harsh manner without compassion or
acceptance of your imperfections


Capella University

Sometimes, I fall in the catastrophic thinker. I assume too much, in a negative way. For instance, when my friend shows any unpleasant signals, I would think that I did wrong to her. Hehehe. So tiring!


Nevertheless, being free today with absolutely nothing better to do, I did a something like a personality test online. "Are You a Positive or Negative Thinker?" test.

My score is 48.

According to the score interpretation:

32-50
You try to be optimistic and positive however some situations get the better of you. Identify your triggers for negative thinking and use rational thinking exercises to become naturally more optimistic. Use the tips later in this article to nail those negative thoughts!


Haha! It means that I am not really a positive nor negative thinker. I am ambivalent! But I try to be positive as I realize that being negative will utilize more of my precious energy. Good?

Are you a positive or negative thinker? How positive are you? Or how negative are you? I suggest u try the test! =)


*jump*



And today is my little brother's 19th birthday!! He is the baby in the family who acts more like a 'hero'. 'Pendekar Slebet' - that's what we used to call him and the other cousin for being a sissy-ultraman when they were kids. I don't have his picture with me now. But the siblings raya picture will help.

he's on the left side in dark purple baju melayu. Slightly more 'filled' than my brother on the right side that bother him so much everytime we all gather because we would ask mom to get him a 'starter bra' due to the excess fat on his breast. Haha!. He wants to be a Navy like my brother but he has quite a serious short sight.

No comments: