Thursday, March 12, 2009

He listens to me!

haha!

God must be listening ot me...

On my way back from the library just now, I saw the eyecandy!!!

He was sitting on the bench, in front of the house of this flat, where I have never seen him ever sat there before. miracle~


I don't know where he lives. Maybe they are just sitting there lepaking after class, today. But how come I have never seen him there before? Dahla time pegi kelas tadi pun sama2 sampai kat gate! haha! gatai!

btw,

I did not notice him there until I was walking right in front of him. I was so shy that i just walked, pretending that i did not notice him, that my head banged that pokok bunga kertas makcik tu yang menjalar-jalar tu. choih! Hilang segala keayuan! :P

What's the point?? No point. Because I don't think he notices me. And on top of it, he does not know that he is my eye candy.

:)

p.s: sailorBoy, don't be angry. This is just for fun. He looks more or less like you pun, okay. But of course you're handsomer, cuter, sweeter, sexier and stronger. mmmwax! I LOVE YOU.

(~.^)\/

2 comments:

Mc Izzy said...

haha..ko tgk aq ke eli? aq xduduk flat a..haha =P

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

err...you're so don't look like any Malay+Indian..ko mcm mixed chinese..
so bukan ko okay..

haha! =p