Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back to Basic

Naaaah~ we didn't go for the movie. *so sad*. Let alone the useless process of reservation, one of us suddenly came up with something more important. her AE. Okay, acceptable. Plus, it was raining cats and dogs just now that drove me to a goodnight sleep while listening to my MP3. I had problem getting myself asleep lat night, and this is the outcome.

There is something going on outside the library. It is a costume parade by the AUSMAT students, I think. They are having their somehing like a whatever week I don;t know - this is according to this guy who was so curious and ended up asking the group himself. And he told me as I always give him a smile whenever we bump into each other. That was the first information I got as soon as I reached the library. Hehs. I think they are having so much fun down there with the costumes of Popeye, ghosts, princesses and princes, memphis, witches, the corpse brides, mummies, jack skellington, the spongebob's gang and whatnot. We thought they are having a Halloween festival. But Halloween? In march? So not.

They are fun. They are having so much fun.

I always admire the spirits of these foundation students whose going abroad later on. They have a very high teamwork spirit that I think it is because they are aware that the are representing the country once they step their feet on the strangers' land. Plus, they will have nobody there but their friends. That's what my sister said to me when she was pursuing her degree in Fresno years ago.

2 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

erm...

shopaholic and the entry... relation?

i might be too pretty to read betwen the line LOL

hylog

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

hahahaha. okay mr. no 44 Bachelor.
i think youre right. the title and the contents just don't match.

i was supposed to talk about us, not going to watch shopaholic. aiyaiyaiyai!!!