Monday, March 9, 2009

Lipstick Jungle Season 2

Ow my gosh!!
I didn't know that they have Lipstick Jungle S2 on Starworld!!! What a shame!

As I flipped through the channels last night, booom! Lipstick Jungle?

It is a good thing for me that they are only at the episode 2. Thank god I've watched the 1st episode that I acidentally downloaded last semester break.

Hey hey. Things are getting more tense...

And there's a new hunkman...

Rodrigo, played by Carlos Ponce a Puerto Rican singer who happens to hook up with charming Victory! Nyummy!

Charming Victory is opening her very own boutique with Joe Bennet as his big big investor.

Wendy who is almost losing her job over a fraud she made. But that's only up to the extent that I wathced last night.

Nico. No, she's not having a baby. This is her real child outside the scene. She's now at the booming of her career, I suppose. And getting more fun with Kirby Atwood.


Read. My. Lips.

And oh, Dragonball Evolution! I'm a big fan of the Dragonball!!

2 comments:

johns said...

Thanks for sharing that awesome post, Lipstick Jungle TV Show tops my list of favorite shows. All the Lipstick Jungle seasons are worth watching. I usually Watch Lipstick Jungle Episodes Online at lipstickjungle.edogo.com.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

ooh!!! Thank you johns for the link! I need to catch up, really. i've missed lots of things! Thanks again! :D