Thursday, March 26, 2009

System Overload!

We are two weeks away to study leave. That means 3 weeks to final exams. The good news is we can finish our papers earlier as we got papers on the first and second day of final exams period. *yeay!*

On the 20th April, we have two papers – morning and noon. Both papers are the counseling papers – Family Counseling and Ethics and Current Issues in Counseling. Waaaah! So not a *yeay!*. Upon hearing this oh so good news, I become so petrified. Yes, we still have time if we start from now. The pressure on that day will be nonetheless an abysmal day of the year we’re gonna have (esp. me). Am I being negative here? Now I’m not sure. Both papers cover theories in counseling, man. Like one of my classmates said, “ dia nak suruh ape, budak counseling ni meniggal lepas paper?”. It may sound exaggerating, but squeezing your brain to the fullest in a very short gap is not a very pleasant experience, I suppose.And to make it more a sweetest memory, this counseling papers expect you to get it there and then. 3 hour paper – short answers and essay form. Please God, please make us make it.
The next paper in which is on the following day is Computer in Assisted Language Learning (CALL). For this one, urmm..maybe okay la. Tapi Counseling papers memang tak bley blah! T_T

Before reaching there, we still have:
1. A courseware to be submitted for CALL
2. A presentation for ethics in counseling
3. Journals for each seminar for professional Development and an essay,

and yes, never to be forgotten,

4. Mr. AE that dues on 24th April. I hope I can make it at this almost 75% done of it.

*System overloaded*

Apart from the academic issues, I still have this girlish desire to look good for our PD barbeque which is on this Friday and MPG dinner on the 1st April. Still looking for an outfit. I am thinking of a maxi dress for MPG. The theme is purple, black, white/silver. Still looking! And don’t want to think about my face! *sigh*

*System overloaded*


karaoke lah, JOM!! belagu sampe palau*



*YAAAAAAAY*

No comments: