Friday, March 20, 2009

Fiesta Belon Udara Panas


Floating, floating

Up to the clouds

In my hot air balloon.


I am floating, floating

Up in the sky

Where the birds all fly high.


Far down below

Everything is so small

Up high in the sky

Is the best place of all.


Ronald J. Brown

Guess what?? Tomorrow we are going to Putrajaya to experience the hot air balloon!! Yikes!!
I am so gonna have a ride in it! It costs only RM10 per person. My sister got home with this good news. Yeay! Oh, oh. I can't wait to feel this new experience! Omigosh! I'm so gonna snap snap some pictures tomorrow. It could be the first and last time I'd get to see the hot air balloon. And maybe ride it. Hoping that Mr. BenQ is willing to cooperate with me. *pat pat*

Please, go people. It will be there at Perkarangan Monumen Alaf Baru, Putrajaya until March, 22nd. It is such a good news, isn't it? For more details, you can check on today's KOSMO! newspaper. I'm sure other newspapers have it too. =D

No comments: