Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kusut


wuwu..fikiran sangat berserabut sekarang!!!


1. CALL assignment = got the plan in my head. yet to be executed.


2. Genogram (family counseling) = half way of 'merepek-ing'. but I've done the family tree and learnt a lot from it!

besar kan family aku? campur belah mak dan ayah, jadilah macam ni. Jenuh jugak aku nk melukisnye...



3. Updates for my AE = planning to email her first before meeting. (we didn't meet last Friday like we promised to. She was in Penang.)

4. Paperwork for CIE. Haiseh...

5. Translation = oh, this one should be at the top. My client want it on March, 10. And I am now on the half way. Lega sikit.

I know that we have 24 hours a day. But I don't have that 24 hours for my assignments. Tomorrow, I need to take my niece and nephew swimming, clean the house, cook for them, maybe.

Monday, maybe we are going to see my mother at the LCCT. She makes a transit form KCH-KL, KL-KBR. Hurmm...maybe won;t get to cover half the assingments yet.

Whatever it is, I need to finish the translation work first!!!

Tapi, fikiran berserabut!!!!

No comments: